Friday 20 April 2007


Wow last few days have been so hectic I haven't had time to post. Everything starts early and then at night your just so damn tired you go to bed earlier than in UK. At the moment I'm not sleeping to well anyway, can't seem to switch my problems off, and then when I am asleep...booooooom the traffic outside gets busy and then its 5.30 and the world outside seems to come alive....
Anyway I thought I'd show you more of Sydney, as I've just woke after 3 hours sleep it's 1 am ....so here ya go Sydney Opera House, a beautiful building, lit up at night it's amazing, in the daytime unless the sun is shining on it the sails don't look as white as you see in the pictures in books, the tiles close up are unusual in the way they are formed to catch and reflect the light.


And this is one of my favourites, it's on the Rocks, its a 3 sided monument, of the histroy of the people
1.Convicts 2.Soldiers.3 Settlers I just love the way the light hit this one. Makes it come alive, errie infact.