Tuesday 6 February 2007

Bad week

Well what a shitty week it's been, work is manic.
As for the dieting, well I've not been so good, chocolate has passed my lips!!! The walking isn't the same without Lorraine my walking partner, she's away working at the NEC Birmingham all week, I've bought a gravity walker from Ebay, so hopefully that might just get me back on track, got to go to Melton Mowbray to collect it tho. She keeps texting me encouragement, and for that I've booked us both in the Race for Life Run in May

Libby and Emma finally came back online after the xmas and new year festivities, so we were able to plan more of the trip, Libby seems excited about me coming and now plans to take the whole time I am in Sydney as her vacation, she's planning an itinery, I just need to say the places I want to go (she laughed whenI said I want to see.......Koala's and Kangaroos) she said she'll have the car so we can do more and cheaper, which is good as I don't seem to have as much money as I hoped. Birthday soon, so lets hope for money instead of presents! Emma's got about 9 weeks to go till the baby is due, we are hoping she has it a little early, so I get to see it when I am with her in Melbourne, Shannons looking forward to me coming over, I'll probably take her out for days whilst her mum gets a rest.

Well thats about it for now, time to get this fat arse in the shower and head to work

ps..weightwatchers tonight, if I've lost anything at all I'll be amazed